About Free Zones
Free zones are designated economic areas that provide favorable tax and customs rates for conducting trade. They were initially established in order to promote international business in the region by offering advantages like 100% foreign company ownership.
The UAE is home to more than 50 free zones, some of which provide general activities suitable for all industries, while others cater to specific industries.
- 100% Ownership
- No NOC (No Objection Certificate) is required from the current employer
- No paid-up share capital required
- Option to incorporate a company under common law
- Physical office space not mandatory
- 0% corporate and income tax
- Option to incorporate remotely
- Flexibility to incorporate in jurisdictions where employee health insurance is not mandatory